Zyxel Networks has issued a security advisory (CVE-2023-35140) regarding an improper privilege management vulnerability found in the GS1900 series switches. To address this vulnerability, Zyxel has released patches for the affected switches. Users are advised to install the patches for optimal protection.
- Zyxel GS1900 series switches are affected by an improper privilege management vulnerability.
- The vulnerability allows a local authenticated user with read-only access to modify system settings.
- Zyxel has released patches to address the vulnerability.
- The affected switches within their vulnerability support period are listed in the advisory.
- Users are advised to install the patches for optimal protection.
- For further information or assistance, users can contact their local service representative or visit Zyxel’s Community.
- The vulnerability was reported by Alexey Morozkov.