CISA released twelve Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on August 10, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
- ICSA-23-222-01 Siemens Solid Edge, JT2Go and Teamcenter Visualization
- ICSA-23-222-02 Siemens Parasolid Installer
- ICSA-23-222-03 Siemens JT Open, JT Utilities, and Parasolid
- ICSA-23-222-04 Siemens Software Center
- ICSA-23-222-05 Siemens RUGGEDCOM CROSSBOW
- ICSA-23-222-06 Siemens Parasolid and Teamcenter Visualization
- ICSA-22-222-07 Siemens Address Processing in SIMATIC
- ICSA-23-222-08 Resource Allocation in Siemens RUGGEDCOM
- ICSA-23-222-09 Siemens OpenSSL RSA Decryption in SIMATIC
- ICSA-23-222-10 Siemens SICAM TOOLBOX II
- ICSA-23-222-11 Siemens Solid Edge SE2023
- ICSA-23-222-12 Network Mirroring in Siemens RUGGEDCOM
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations.